NOVA N10 Official Firmware Stock Rom Flash File
Here we give the NOVA N10 Official Firmware Stock Rom Flash File for download on your computer. So, Grab the NOVA N10 Official Firmware Stock Rom Flash File for NOVA N10 (NOVA N10 ROM Flash File). Also, we can say, this is Samsung’s officially released NOVA N10 Official Firmware Stock Rom Flash File with the new android update.
If you want to flash your device with the latest Android updates. So, the Important thing is you want to make sure before grabbing the firmware, the device has the exact model code NOVA N10. Then you can download the most recent NOVA N10 firmware with free. Likewise, We have not required login or register an account for that, It always refers to direct download links. Therefore you don’t have any issues with downloading Full Repair Firmware | Stock ROM NOVA N10 Official Firmware Stock Rom Flash File with our side. Probably you want a proper internet connection to download flash files without breaking the connection.
1. NOVA N10 Official Firmware Stock Rom Flash File Benefits and Advantages:
● Repair the Firmware in Nova devices.
● Very Useful in the Restore Fast performance models.
● Bypassing FRP in many models.
● Enable Network Isue Restore Baseband Unknown.
● Remove any security Google Accoung Protection.
● Pin Remove, Password Remove, Pattern Remove, LCD FIX Display Problems, Bootloop, Hang On Logo, Dead Recovery, After Flash Dead, After Flash Display/LCD White Fix
● Read More:
● Samsung Galaxy M62 SM-M625F Full Repair Firmware Stock ROM
2. NOVA N10 Device & Flash File/Firmware Link Information:
● Model : NOVA
● Model Name : NOVA N10
● CPU : SPD SC7731
● OS Version : Android 5.1
● Build Version : JHM-N10–V03-(Duble)CARD
● File Name : JHM-N10–V03-(Duble)CARD.pac.rar
● File Link : JHM-N10–V03-(Duble)CARD.pac.rar
● File Size : 826M
3. How To Flash NOVA N10 Instructions:
● Power Off your Android Smartphone and remove the Battery and reconnect (if it is removable).
● Download the NOVA N10 Firmware Stock Rom or Custom Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Smartphone and extract it on your Computer.
● Download SPD Upgrade Tool or SPD Research Tool and extract on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
● Now, open ResearchDownload.exe.
● Once Spreadtrum Research Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
● Once your android Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
● Now, Locate the PAC File (you will find the PAC file in the Firmware folder).
● Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
● During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Research Tool.
● Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Research Tool. Once your Android Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.